LIFT SAFETY RETAIL & RIDER CUSTOMERS
- Any LIFT Safety product may be returned within 30 days of date of purchase for a refund if purchased directly from LIFT Safety, accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, is unused, and in new condition. There is no refund on original shipping and handling charges.
- Freight will be charged on any subsequent purchase using the credit balance.
- If product was purchased elsewhere it should be returned to that dealer, unless there is a warranty or manufacturing issue. LIFT Safety will not process refunds for retail customers for items purchased elsewhere.
- Any LIFT Safety product may be exchanged within 90 days of date from purchase if received by LIFT Safety unused and in new condition. A shipping and handling fee will be charged.
- A return authorization (RA) number/form must be obtained before returning the product. A copy of the original invoice must be included with the return and return form.