Sr. Product Designer
As the Sr. Product Designer you will be working with a creative team of like-minded individuals to generate category specific original concepts that clearly relay the identity and future direction of EVS Sports, LIFT Safety and LIFT Aviation.
We are looking for a highly creative individual that is motivated by their passions that are deeply rooted within multiple action sports categories. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious creative thinker that is able to flourish in a fast paced collaborative environment, while working on a wide range of overlapping projects. This team player must have working knowledge of the action sports industry as well as experience designing technical athletic gear.
We offer a complete benefits package, paid time off, 401k matching, product discounts, and fun events throughout the year. This is in addition to a casual work environment and the knowledge that you work for an innovative market leading company. If you have the background qualifications and are looking to succeed with our team, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and a link to your online portfolio.
Bachelor's degree in Product or Industrial Design, or equivalent.
5-7 years Product Design experience.
- Strong proficiency in Macintosh OSX environment, a commanding knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, proficiency with Solidworks, Alias and/or Rhino is a plus.
- Very strong 3D hand illustration skills.
- Excellent understanding of the product fit and function of the end user.
- Strong understanding of modern manufacturing methods, processes, materials and constraints.
- Experience working with domestic and offshore vendors and manufacturing partners to define, specify and confirm designs up through production.
- Self motivated, highly creative, curious and strategic thinker.
- Strong ability to listen to and filter customer feedback into successful and well received new product designs.
- Must work well in a team based environment and able to handle constructive criticism.
- Identify functionality requirements and ensure accurate user needs in order to gain competitive advantage.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and fast paced work environment.
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of spec sheets, CADs, and tech packages based on design timelines and production calendars.
- Experience with action sports industry a huge plus.
- Must have a passion for riding anything on two wheels.